Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 20 November 2008

Di's November #3 Sketch

I do love being part of Di's sketch team ... it gives me just the excuse I need to make at least one card every week, even when I'm not feeling creative. And that's usually enough to get my mojo going so I can create more cards all week long. I gave all my christmas cards away ... so I'm starting over for my own stash! LOL. It might seem like a daft thing to do but I quite like making them, so I'm happy to start over.

I thought I'd used all the Fancy Pants Holly Jolly scraps that I had but I found another bunch hidden away in a pizza box (I store my project supplies in them until I'm done ... most of the time they don't get unpacked again for months!) which is OK cuz I love this line ... although you might be sick of them now!!
Lots more machine stitching & a few odd embellies. The snowflake punch is a Stampin' Up! one, now retired I think & I made the crystal swirls using a Crafter's Workshop template that Auntie Jane bought for me last time she visited from the US.

If you haven't already, don't forget to 'follow this blog' (there's a link up at the top right), there'll be a RAK at the end of the month for all my followers!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!