Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 28 November 2008

More Fast & Fun Notes

So here are even more cards from that same stamp set (Fast & Fun Notes) combined with the Spot On roller stamp ... nothing different apart from the colours & images, as I have stuck to exactly the same design for them all. Using the same layout makes it soooo simple to create a whole bunch of cards in a hurry!
I'm going to make up a few sets of notecards like these for various relatives as li'l Christmas gifts ... an economical choice for me (can you say credit crunch???) & something that I am sure will be well-received & useful! See that tag in the bottom picture? Yup! same as the Christmas ones but with a different image - super simple!

If you would like to see a current Stampin' Up! catalogue, host a workshop or just buy these stamps, you can do it all at Mad Mumma's blog. Go on ... you know you want to! LOL

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

Cute cards. I just love seeing the different ways you can use the same stamps.

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!