Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 29 October 2007

Halloween Gets Girly

It's little Megan's birthday on Wednesday (Halloween) but as she's not known for blog-hopping (cuz she's only a baby!) I can share the pics I took of her mini album. The envelopes are made using this template & theres a matching cardstock mat in each one. Papers are Daisy Ds plus some plain orange & lilac (DCWV I think). All were from my stash, which have been hanging around for AGES, The ribbons came free with a magazine & all the spooky little die cuts were made using Sizzix paddle punches & hot pink friendly felt. The rubber stamps are all from this collection by A Muse.
I've left the album half done so Megan's mum (our very own 'Little One') can finish it herself - so I'm popping a pack of co-ordinating goodies in the package. It also fits the GPP Street Team 'Get Gothic', which is all about Halloween - check it out here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beverly - what a great little album! loving the "M", and the colors are adorable....love that halloween garland stamp too! thanks for sharing with the street team!

Ariel Gill said...

The album is great. You've inspired me to do little booklets like that for special birthdays. What a great way to keep all the photos in one place! Ariel

Katie said...

I love this album the colours are grogeous, how clever are you!

Dieverdog said...

I love that it's not typical Halloween colors, yet still has the halloween feel... great idea!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!