Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Sunday 14 October 2007

Have A Break!

Well Sean did anyway! LOL. I've been desperate to use the Cloud 9 Sorbet Villa papers since I got them last month & thought I better get in quick before they sell out. I love how this page turned out - it's actually half a double page sketch from Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? #30 (there's only so many 'broken arm' photos that you can put into a layout methinks!)
It's a very simple page really, using just three papers (one is sparkly!) a couple of retro punches and some black ink - but I love it!
Been crafting LOADS today - so keep popping back over the next few days - I'm gonna have lots of new stuff to share with you.

1 comment:

Looby said...

great LO - those papers are so yummy!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!