Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 25 October 2007

Park Life

I have a whole bunch of layouts part-prepped for the Outrageous Octoberfest Finale on Saturday, where I'll be demonstrating with some yummy HOTP stash - but here's one we tackled on our Personal Shopper club night. We have these fortnightly at the store & they are open to anyone who has the kit (whether they subscribe or buy occasional kits).
This layout came from the September issue, which contains the entire range of HOTP Use 'em for Anything - Pastels (12x12 papers, monograms, silk flowers & value pack of brads), plus co-ordinating ribbons, 8x8 overlays, a newsletter full of step by step projects & a free CD full of hints & tips from Sara Naumann & Paulette Jarvey - definitely a 'must watch' DVD you can tell that they are having soooo much fun with it! LOL. I have 15 layouts prepped from this kit - and stash leftover for cards, tags & ATCs.
We worked out the contents are worth about £40 but the kit is just £22.50 - so definitely a bargain!
The October kit came in a couple of days ago - but I've not had a chance to play yet. I had a quick peek tho' - another HOTP template, Daisy D's cardstock stickers, Queen & Co felt as well as tons of ribbons, embellies & papers - I sooooo need time to play! LOL
I'm hoping to post the envelope mini book that I've made for Megan's Halloween birthday later - but first I have to clean my craft room (I may be gone some time!!)

1 comment:

Looby said...

gorgeous! loving that title with the monograms

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!