Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 19 October 2007

Spooky Two.

Here's a li'l sneaky peak at a page from the envelope accordian album I'm making for Megan's 2nd birthday on Halloween. She's a bit of a girly girl, so I've done the whole album in orange, lilac & hot pink - not overly traditional then! LOL.
I made the envelopes using this template. The moon is a 2" circle, punched inked with first orange & then edged with black. The bats are cut using a paddle punch from hot pink friendly felt, the brad buddy is from the HOTP Personal Shopper October 06 kit - I've attached it with foam tape & coloured black behind the mouth & the pumpkin tent stamp (bottom right) is this one by A Muse. I'll be able to show the whole thing next week but it's entered in a contest right now - so I don't think I'm allowed to share!
Megan's mum is a scrapper too, so I've not finished the embellishing & photomats but will be including a li'l kit of co-ordinating stash so that she can finish it off as she chooses.

1 comment:

pamala said...

Beverley- this is DARLING!
I love the orange and pink combo, so girlie and halloween-ish. You are so clever! :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!