Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 14 July 2008

Arty Girlz #42

OK! This is my last post for tonight (yup! I do realise that it is, in fact, tomorrow! LOL) This is my take on the Arty Girlz challenge this week, which was (unusually) a sketch. I'm also going to count this card towards Fab's Big Christmas Challenge ... but I guess I'll get the others made before I link it all up! LOL. It's my own fault for going for the nutter option ... I could just do the one card! LOL.
This is another 'use my stash' card - still working my way thru all that HOTP - but I gotta say, we're not even making a dent in the pile just yet!!! Got a loooooong way to go!

2 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Lovely card Beverly I really should get more christmas cards done myself

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Great card Beverly cant even be thinking about christmas yet let alone making cards LOL well done you for being so organised.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!