Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 12 July 2008

Life Is A Bowl Of Cherries

I noticed today that with all the '40 days' blogging, there has been a distinct lack of eye candy, inspiration, creativity ... call it what you like - there hasn't been any 'stuff'! LOL
This layout is a real mix of product ... really working on using up my stash! And it's a double challenge layout too! I've been missing my play time recently &, taking my cue from Di Hickman (as I often do!!) I have decided to create one thing every day ... if I'm pressed for time, it might be a card or ATC or something - but I will make stuff every day ... even if I can't share it!
So, Color Your World set the challenge to use green & brown (OK, I had to pink it up a li'l bit! LOL) & I just found this new challenge blog today 'Say It In Scrap' who set the challenge to create a layout with something you haven't seen before - I dunno ... does anyone else scrapbook fruit???
In case you want the details - I have a whole bunch of manufacturers here ...
Supplies: Papers & Numeral Stamps: HOTP; Buttons & Paper Flowers: Making Memories; Fabric Flowers: Petaloo; Journaling Ticket & Game Spinner (for clock hands): Tim Holtz; Flourish Stamps: 7Gypsies; Acrylic Letters: Queen & Co.
Chipboard: Letters (Cosmo Cricket); Glittered Cherry (Creative Imaginations); Hearts (Maya Road); Clocks (Heidi Swapp).
Ribbon & Cardstock - unknown

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

LOL, like your Say It LO...... love the cherrie bowl!!

jay670120 said...

lovely L/O . nice idea to create every day ,good luck in that x

Michelle said...

Very cool take on the Say It challenge! Thanks for playing. :D

Kristi said...

Using up stash seems to be the growning scrap trend huh? LOL. Great job on your layout, thanks for joining us at sayit!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!