Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 14 July 2008

Ismaki Sketch #27 ... With Fairies!

I won a bunch of hand stamped Hanglar images from Jo last week & I've been busy doing a li'l bit of colouring in the evenings ... but this is my first card! I lOVE these (I'm sure I saw a really cool dragon somewhere on their site too!) & am joining the ranks of people who wish they were available in the UK! LOL. Anyhow - DH says he thinks we have relatives in Norway ... so I'll be checking that with MIL on Tuesday!! LOL.
Anyway, the Ismaki sketch this week had the option to include fairies - so this li'l guy is perfect I think. Using up stash again - all the papers, arrow brad & card art are from a HOTP Cardmaker's kit - the flower is from a making memories embellie box & the velvet ric rac is from the yummy stash that Aunit Jane brought me on her last visit from the US (CI Art Bar, I think!) - It doesn't show well in the photo but the heart has a layer of diamond glaze! I'm colouring my images with Derwent Inktense pencils - just fab! & if you give me a few days, I'll be uploading them to the webshop - on a clearance offer ... savings to be had!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fab cards guv!

Will be keeping an eye out on the webshop for the bargains!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card !

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!