Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Mini*Mania!!

I just found out about this new challenge blog, so I just had to try out for the DT! Anyway, to save clogging up Janelle's e-mail with far too many images, I've put together a couple of slideshows of the albums I submitted to her.
The first is called 'All Woman' & is all about the women in my life that inspire me. It is the one I did for C&T publishing using the new scallop album (a post about that tomorrow - but here's the pics), currently somewhere in the USA:


The second is the one I made for my MIL - a Bo Bunny My Word book, decorated with Luxe Designs Papers.


Hope you like them!

3 comments:

V Colbourne said...

wow, amazing little books :) Wish I knew how to make things like this. Hope you get on the DT

Bibi said...

cool - love the pink and girliness! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Beverley! Love your minis! Good luck with the DT call! How fun!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!