OK - so here we go with the Baby Basics of Blog Commenting:
- If you look at the bottom of this post (scroll down a li'l bit) it says: Posted by Beverley Todd, then the time I posted, & then 0 comments (or possibly a number of comments, depending on whether anyone had anything to say yet!)
- Click on 'comments' & a pop up window will open (you need to have pop ups enabled ... but that's a different issue)
- If there have been no comments yet, you will see a message box. If there are comments, you can either click 'jump to comment form' or read the messages (some are quite fun) until you get to the message box at the bottom.
- Click inside of the message box, type your comment (add your name too, so I know who you are!!) & then move on to the next step:
- Near the bottom you'll see a heading 'choose an identity' Click on the li'l circle to the left of 'anonymous' (which is why you left your name with your comment) & then click 'publish your comment'
- Congratulations - you have just posted your first comment & can now close that pop up down!!
If you have a gmail (or googlemail) e-mail account, you can log in under the google/blogger identity using the log in details (username/e mail address) & password that you use to access your e-mails.
You will also find that these instructions will not work for some blogs that don't allow anonymous comments ... it might also be different for non-blogger blogs - but this is all you need to do to comment on my blog/the crop 'til you drop DT & store blog/a new bloggy venture of mine launching in August ... Oh wait! that last one is a secret!! Shhhhh ... don't tell! LOL
I'll look forward to reading your comments ... & seeing your entries to all the '40 days' events!
Have Fun & Crop 'Til You Drop!!