Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 29 July 2008

For Colette ...

As I mentioned earlier today, it's my blogging buddy Colette's 29th (!) birthday today. So I whipped up this li'l card for her. We are all set to start an exciting li'l project together ... but it's a secret for now! LOL ... I might just tell by the end of the week tho'
I'm a pretty bad buddy really - rarely actually send cards but I made it & I'm hoping she has a fabulous day... good enough?
The papers were scraps on my desk (still!) from a card I made last week. They are actually from a (HOTP) school theme set but I love the colours & the numbers paper running along the bottom I though was kinda cool for a birthday. The buttons & flowers are from Making Memories Buttons & More kits (2 different ones) ... I've pretty much used them up now but still have tons of buttons & a few of the felt flowers left. Ribbons from my stash.
And just to plug my fabby li'l camera again: look at that detail ... it even picks up the texture of the ribbon - how cool is that? LOL

Happy Birthday Colette ... Luv Ya!!

Be sure to pop over to the Store Blog, where I'll be sharing a sneak peek of some exciting new lovliness in just a li'l while ... go on, you know you want to! LOL

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday Colette!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!