Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 12 July 2008

I have an award!!

Not for the messiest scraproom (would win it hands down! LOL) or for the most Cosmo Cricket Stash in one place (I guess it's ditto to that!) but this one ------->>
I was nominated TWICE for the award (look at me! Miss popular! LOL) by Jo & Elliemook ... Thanks guys - sorry it's taken so long for me to blog it!!

Those that accept the award have to follow these rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.

So, I'd have nominated my fabby DT members ... but Elliemook already did that! LOL - luckily that made the choice of seven on my international list just a touch easier!! here goes:
Brigitte
Pam Sandy
Shirley Pando
Colette Bate
Deanne Burton
Sharmaine
Fabrizio

I hope you'll all stop by and visit these guys ... fabulously talented, every one of them!

4 comments:

Shirley Pando said...

Beverley,
I have accepted your award and have posted all the info on my blog...only honored 6 others, though. I always seem to have to play by my own rules!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy Bev !!
thank u sooo much for this award !! actually...i've been given few times so my next post...i'd better get it done !! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Beverley!!! Have posted about it and passed it on!!
THANK YOU :)

pamala said...

ty for the fab award! I will post deets on my blog. :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!