Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Thank You Jo!!!

I won some fabby blog candy over on Jo's Blog a li'l while ago & now I have it in my mucky li'l paws (sorry Jo ... I poached your piccy!) Can't wait to have a li'l colouring session & maybe make a card or two!
So I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! I LOVE THEM!!!

I have been tagged & nominated for a couple of blog awards - Haven't forgotten about them ... Not ignoring you ... Just having a bit of a bloggy backlog!
LOL! I have gone from sporadic posting, to daily, to multiple posts per day ... Where will the madness end!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Aww shucks no probs! hope you enjoy them as much as i have been!

Cant wait to see what you do with them!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Shirley Pando said...

I just love those cute li'l designs to color!!! Lucky you! :D

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!