Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 17 July 2008

Di's July #3 Sketch

You might have noticed that I'm back on my 'use the stash' mission again right now - & Di's fabby sketch this week is perfect for using up some of the larger ones!
I have quite a collection of HOTP Cardmaker's kits - some barely used, so this week I've been tackling some of those papers. I'll be going for sometime if I'm going to use them all tho'. I hadn't intended sanding the edges but the circle punch I used was a li'l blunt & snagged the paper - after I trimmed it, there was still a li'l bit of white showing, so I sanded all my edges & then inked with the same colour I'd been stamping in. The stamp was free with a magazine about a year ago - still sealed! LOL
Be sure to check out Di's blog & see what the rest of the DT did!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!