Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Her Space: My Space ... Row

The weather is grey & gloomy here - but the prompt on Her Space: My Space was fortuitous nonetheless. This is DS1 in the garden, preparing rows to plant late crop beetroot, potatoes & a couple of courgette plants that won't fit in the growbags!
HS:MS has been on a li'l break & I haven't played for the longest time! I have it in my google reader now (if you aren't using this, maybe you want to check it out - saves me sooooo much time!) so maybe I'll play along more often!
Back later with that project I was talking about - for now I have to upload more clearance goodies to the webshop! Me? Oh yeah! I live the high life! LOL

3 comments:

hannah said...

I would love to grow my own veg! But as my hubby is in the Army we move around lots....hopefully in 6 years time i will be able to!

Shirley Pando said...

Wow! You raised him right! What a great son to help out mom with the gardening...well, I guess if he wants to eat he needs to help, right??? LOL!!

Sue said...

Such a good take on today's prompt. I love beetroot but have never grown it.

Bye for now . . . Sue

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!