Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Thursday 31 July 2008

Di's July #5 Sketch

Here's my take on Di's sketch this week - the first taken with my fabby new camera! I'm still working my way through a bunch of HOTP stuff (it was on my desk from another project!). This sketch is just perfect for using some of the large sentiment quote stamps - this one is from Cloud 9 Design. I've pretty much followed the sketch to the letter (actually, I often do!) cuz I love it the way it is!
And just to prove how fabulous my new camera is ... check out the detail in the close up shot ... if you click to enlarge it, you can see the weave in the fabric flowers, texture of the ribbon 'n all the stuff. Pretty cool huh?
Anyway, check out Di's blog for all the other DT cards, & a proper supply list for this one ... & why not have a go yourself while you are there!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love your card. The flower is so pretty.

Made by Mandy said...

Love the layering you did on this flower and the nice soft colours. Love HOTP for that :)

Ruth said...

Loving that flower! Beautiful card!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!