Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 28 July 2008

I Take Coolpix!


My MIL took me shopping to buy a new camera (an early birthday pressie) when I was visiting last week & I'm now the proud owner of this fabby (& Purple!) li'l camera. Obviously it had to be idiot proof ... with image stability & cool zoom features!
I am so impressed with it! LOL. I'm even taking close up shots of the details on cards etc when I don't need to ... just so as I get to play.
The guy in the store wanted to sell us a rather naff looking 'leather look' camera case ... lotta money for li'l style ... so I made my own that very evening! Granted, I didn't finish until 3 am but it was soooo worth it!
It's actually the prototype for the ones I'm planning on offering in my Etsy store (more about that nearer the time!) & the finished article will have a few improvements ... but it does the job rather well! And in case you aren't a pink kinda person (!) it'll be available in other colours too!

3 comments:

Shirley Pando said...

What a wonderful bday present! and I love that cool camera case...the owl is uber-fab!!!
:D

Bibi said...

Your camera case is sooo cute! I love it, esp the pink AND the owl! :) -Bibiana

Anonymous said...

Made up for you that you got your new camera - and the camera case is fab. Will have to try and make one for myself.
Wendy

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!