Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Cosmo & Mr Poe

I love it when my fave things come together in one place! I love edgar allan poe (particularly, The Raven) & I think everybody got the bit where I love Cosmo Cricket *smile*
In order for any of this to make sense, you need to read this post on the Cosmo Cricket blog - obviously you'll want to take in all the sneak peeks - but you also need to pay attention to the blurb on the Halloween papers.
& because I'm very tired after working in the garden with FIL & DS1 today (the rain was torrential, but we soldiered on!), instead of tidying my scraproom; finishing the blogging backlist; crafting even - I penned this:

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer
‘Eric’ said I ‘or Julie, give me new goodies, I implore;
But the fact is I was scrapping, & I have no time for napping
Cuz I fear there is a gap in the Cosmo stash upon my floor
& now I start to panic, throwing wide the scrap room door
I need more Cosmo, nothing more

Back into my scrap room turning, all my soul within me yearning
For the CHA releases somewhat newer than before
‘Surely‘, said I, ‘surely that is, my destiny … the fact is…
Only Cosmo lines will satisfy my yearning to explore
Let my heart be still a moment - my inner artist must explore: -
Cosmo Cricket … Nothing more!

Apologies, of course, to Edgar Allan Poe!

2 comments:

pamala said...

fab peom! Edgar would have been pleased I think. :) I am sure he would have been a Cosmo Cricket devotee, who isn't????

Anonymous said...

That is pretty good!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!