Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Friday 11 July 2008

Stars n Stripes Winner!!

Sorry! A li'l later (it's 10:30pm in the UK - if you are elsewhere then I guess it's maybe not late yet! LOL) than I had planned on announcing our winner - Fridays are busy days for me with classes etc. Anyway - I have a hard time choosing a winner - especially when I know some of the entrants on a personal level. So I decided to use the random integer thingy (my saviour, always) to avoid making a decision at all & numbered the entries left to right as they appear in the picasa album.
It picked #9 ... & that is ...

SHANNON HATFIELD!!

E mail your snail mail addy to me & I'll get your goodies into the post!

Congratulations Shannon - hope you'll come back to play soon!

No comments:

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!