Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Monday 7 July 2008

Day #8 - 40 Days Event

Travelling across the pond today to visit with my good pal Pam Sandy in Michigan, USA. Now Pam's been a bit secretive about the prize she's offering today but I know it will be FAB!! There were hints about felt ... and maybe beads ... and deffo some ribbon (she's a ribbon queen, is Pam) ... & a li'l challenge for anyone that wants to win it all! If I were you, I'd visit her blog & check it out!
And if like me, you are in the UK (or anywhere that isn't the USA), bear in mind that with the whole time zones thing it could be this afternoon before the challenge goes up! LOL

Edited to add: just been on over to Pam's ... there's a sneak peek of the prize & a couple of clues to the challenge!! Whoot!!

2 comments:

Lois aka katesmum said...

I just took a little look at her blog...it's a pretty good challenge on there!

Ginny said...

I'm in Michigan! Great challenge that she has :)

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!