Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Fab's June Christmas Cards

Here's my entry for Fab's Big Christmas Challenge - this month's nutter level is to make 6 cards - before 25th July, when the next month's challenge will start.
So I'm still on a mission to use my stash ... & I'm still on the HOTP personal shopper Cardmaker's kits ... Ooooooooh it's gonna be a long, long time 'til I use all these up! LOL. I have made 42 cards from 1 kit before - & I have at least 18 month's worth (plus a few ex-display from the store - in varying states of use) so I guess I better start making a whole bunch of cards! LOL
Anyway, these 6 were a good start I think. You might notice a few poinsettias here & there - gotta say I love flowers on my cards just as much, if not more than layouts!
The next 40 days event is coming up later - be sure to check back!!






2 comments:

V Colbourne said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Fab said...

Completely nutter case ! LOL I simply adore these cards. Gorgeous combinations and those poinsettias are just right ! Thanks ever so much for playing the Christmas challenge, Beverley. X Fab

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!