Buy Handmade in the UK

Buy Handmade in the UK
My Misi Store

Saturday 5 July 2008

Winners!!

Time to draw a winner for Day #1 of our 40 day birthday event. The random number generator picked these comments from ...

Sharmaine
my idea for making your 40s fab...Do something new everyday or every week. Doesn't have to be big, just something new... Challenge yourself to find something and do it.
&
Shatfield
Beverly, I don't know how much more I can add to the wonderful comments and ideas for making your 40s fabulous, but I just turned 40 last October so I am on this journey with you! It's a time to start having a new attitude. I started going out and doing things for myself like getting out there to do more serious scrapbooking and papercrafting, meeting tons of new people, taking care of my health, the list goes on... My marriage and my five year old are the best things that have happened to me but It doesn't have to be a child or a husband that defines you as a person (wife, mother). I think that many of the previous posts mention how it's really a time to get to know yourself and do new things and really enjoy new experiences at this time in our lives! Have a wonderful birthday!

Congrats to you both!! I'll be posting a bunch of these chipboard die cuts (40 in fact) to each of you as soon as I have your snail mail addresses.
Thank you to everybody who entered - you all had some fabulous ideas for making - & keeping my 40s fab! There are still lots of chances to win - Find 'em all here!!

1 comment:

pamala said...

Congrats ladies!!!
Fab suggestions!

Still Loving Cosmo Cricket!